I'd rather be burlesquing.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Meme

On Friday, February 3, I turned 28.

Happy Birthday to me.

Because I can't be bothered to write anything interesting or reflective about the past year right now, I'm stealing a meme (slightly adapted to suit my needs).

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Shoe salesperson at Agnew Shoes
2. The summer I spent working in a film can (a film drop-off place)
3. Data-entry clerk
4. Graphic Designer/Illustrator

Four things that I say way too much:
1. Fair enough.
2. No worries.
3. Right?
4. Ridiculous.

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
2. Edmonton, Alberta
3. Calgary, Alberta
4. London, UK

Four Artists I Love:
1. Hans Bellmar
2. Loretta Lux
3. Hundertwasser
4. Jeff Wall

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Prague, Czech Republic
2. Barcelona, Spain
3. Paris, France
4. Neudorf, Saskatchewan

Four foods that I have discovered the true beauty of while living abroad:
1. Ethiopian Food
2. Greek-style Yoghurt
3. Curry from Brick Lane
4. Good cheese, good bread and good wine.

Four books I love:
1. The Mysteries of Harris Burdick by Chris Van Allsburg
2. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
3. The Griffin and Sabine Series by Nick Bantock
4. Diary of a Wombat by Jackie French with illustrations by Bruce Whatley

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. The Rocky Mountains
2. Paris
3. On a train to Croatia
4. Drinking beer in my Mom's backyard (if it were summer)

Four people I'm tagging:
1. Bradley
2. Greg
3. Jason
4. Laurena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home