I'd rather be burlesquing.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Everybody loves the music

I've been passed a baton.
Not one to back down from a relay race, here goes nuthin.

Total volume of music files on my computer:
I don't actually have a computer right now. My poor little delapitated G4 tower didn't pack well into my backpack, and was left in the homeland. The computer that I utilise while at work appears to have 0.

The last CD I bought was:
I am a Bird now, by Antony and the Johnsons. Heavenly.

Song playing right now:
Nothing. Once again, the work puter isn't helping me out a great deal. I was listening to Iron and Wine on the ol discman earlier, does that count?

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
“The King of Carrot Flowers” by Neutral Milk Hotel. Short and sweet.

“The Littlest Birds” by The Be Good Tanyas. Makes me happy happy happy. She sings in my pitch.

“Brim Full of Asha” by Cornershop. Don't know what it is. Can't get enough of it.

“Jezebel” by Iron and Wine. Beautiful. A glass of wine on the porch in summer.

“Neighbourhood #1(Tunnels)” by The Arcade Fire. Love it. Love it. Love it. If you haven't seen them live, you must do this.

Five people to whom I am passing the baton:
Greg
And none of my other friends have websites. Nevertheless:
Jason
Ryan
Laurena
Bradley

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not having a computer is like the sadess thing I have heard since not having friends with websites. I feel your pain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home