I'd rather be burlesquing.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Boredom = Destruction

I got bored with things for a bit, and decided to take the burlesque down. It's now all back up, but my apologies to all of your RSS feeds, if you get vintage burlesque filtering through (I fully admit that I have no idea how this works).

...

At long last, London was finally blessed with a few beautiful days last weekend.

And although me and my housemate were trapped indoors interviewing candidates for our highly coveted third room, that didn't stop us from breaking out the flip-flops and soaking up the rays in our back garden. Stench of stale cat pee aside, it was lovely.

...

A couple of Sundays ago I was stopped in the street by someone working for Motorola. Apparently, they were doing target-market-ish research, and wanted to take my photo. Although my initial thought was 'crap, I'm a Don't, I obliged. I feel like a bit of a corporate whore for doing it, but I have to say that I'm eagerly awaiting the phone that will match my lime green coat and orange tweed skirt. Perhaps it too will have a flower in it's hair.

I then scored some fantastic thrift finds at the Up Market, and bought a stuffed lavender monster thingy from a sweet girl who complimented my coat (I will hunt down the name of her company later - she makes fantastic skull pins).

All in all, things are looking up.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home