I'd rather be burlesquing.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

how I save money

We won.

woohoo.

In other news, during my current self-inflicted spending ban, I'm going to post the below highly-coveted items here, in oder to keep me from buying them. I figure that if I post them here, I can come and look at them every day, and won't actually need to purchase them after all.

Either that or use this as a handy shopping list in the near future.

I wannit:

AEIOU or An Easy Intimacy by Jeffrey Brown
Messy Thrilling Life: The Art of Figuring Out How to Live by Sabrina Ward Harrison
Sleepwalk and Other Stories by Adrian Tomine
Summer Blonde by Adrian Tomine
This issue of The Believer
Chemical Friends by n.Lannon (thanks be to Ryan for introducing us)
The Pixie and FLoves knitting kit from Brit Knit Kits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home