I'd rather be burlesquing.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

links say what I can't

A catch-up session is long overdue...let's see - what have we been up to?

I escaped to Prague for the weekend, which was spectacular. I quaffed the finest beer I have ever tasted, at the lively U Fleku (that's the beer there, in the picture). I still crave it. Photos are forthcoming. Just you wait.

There's been much buzz over the London Design Festival, so a quick peek was taken on Saturday. There was much oooohing and awwwing over the wonderful Little Errol Dolls from Lucy Jane Batchelor. And of course, Pigeon Light was in attendance. I have to say that I was overjoyed to finally speak with Ed Carpenter in person, and put to rest any fears about Mr. Pigeon not working so well with North American plugs. Oh, little iPod, I'm afraid you may have to wait just a bit longer...

I'm currently a tad obsessed with Bob Dylan, after watching a two-part documentary on the BBC. Although I'm stil not sure what Martin Scorsese's role as 'director' in this film was, it did introduce me to "Dink's Song", which is now my most favorite Dylan song. Ever.

There's been a tiny whisper at work to the tone of Shanny getting a Powerbook...and I'm trying desperately not to get my hopes up, but truth be told they are already sky-high. Here's hoping. I would name it Lionel, I think. Lionel the Powerbook.

And so, with all of that said, I'm off to Nottingham this weekend, to dress in tights and frolick in Sherwood Forest. I'm sure there will be many a tale to tell upon my return...

1 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my air asia malaysia site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home