I'd rather be burlesquing.

Monday, October 03, 2005

she's a comic strip, but no-one's filled her in yet

For my 27th Birthday, the lovely miss M bought me a train ticket to Nottingham.

Much frolicking and wearing of dorky hats transpired, and this trip proved to be exactly what I needed right now in so many ways. I won't get all deep and introspective just yet (there's plenty of time for that), but I will tell you five extremely valuable lessons which were learned whilst tracing Robert Hode's roots:

1. Knitting is sexy
2. People get exponentially nicer the further you get away from London
3. I really don't like Nanos
4. My heart will race when I'm excited or in love. It will also race when I've had too much gin
5. People are never what you expect them to be, which is the perfect excuse to get out there and meet as many people as you can...go on...

...

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Wyndham said...

I hope it was a RETURN ticket to Nottingham. Nice place to visit, etc...
Regards, Wyndham

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey did you know you can get a free ipod pretty easily?
just go to www.getipodsforfree.com, sign up and do an offer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home