I'd rather be burlesquing.

Friday, July 21, 2006

the price to be paid for vanity

As a direct result of the current heatwave that has hit England, I've been sweating a lot.

And with sweat comes pimples.

So, taking a cue from my beloved acne-days, I decided to blast the hell out of said pimple-on-my-cheek with Benzagel 5% (scroll down to see how it MAY BLEACH FABRIC). Strong stuff, I know, but I was sure that my translucent Scottish skin could hack it.

Admittedly, I may have been a tad profligate with said acne-blasting cream, but what a surprise when I awoke to find a stripe of rash in Pantone 178 down the left side of my face.

The question remains: what is worse? A fairly innocuous pimple the size of a pen tip, or an acute allergic reaction masquerading as a hideous birthmark/skin disease/sunburn that lasts 2 days?

You pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home