I'd rather be burlesquing.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

future cat lady

I've realised lately that I'm starting to become one of those people who always has a spot of some form of dried-on food or cocktail or toothpaste stuck to me at all times.

It may be because much of my beloved polyester came with built-in stains, which are so very hard to see in the dank, moldy atomsphere that vintage shops tend to adhere to.

Or it may be because I just can't be arsed* to do laundry lately, and would prefer to spend the extra ten minutes that it would take to comb my wardrobe for offending spots doing something useful, like reading the back of a box of Raisin Bran cereal.

In any case, I'm quickly becoming crazy polyester-clad stain lady with natty hair who talks to herself and makes up words like 'hingent' and 'politefully'.

Perhaps I should get a cat.

*I'm patiently waiting for the Australian vernacular that I picked up from Greg to weed itself from my system...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home