I'd rather be burlesquing.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

serve me the sky with a big slice of lemon



I've been noticing a lot of signs lately...little coincidences that keep appearing out of nowhere. The title of a book matching the title of a song. Words from my head coming out of someone's mouth. Expecting the unexpected.

I've always liked watching for these markers - signals that I'm on the right path.

At least that's what I like to think of them as.

I'm at the beginning of the free-fall that always happens when you embark on an unknown adventure... It's great, but it's scary. And it kind of takes your breath away.

And sometimes, it's also really fucking lonely.

So whatever these little moments are - even if they are just pure coincidence - I could use a signal right now telling me that I'm headed in the right direction.

Because in New York, it's impossible to guide your way by the stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home