I'd rather be burlesquing.

Friday, August 25, 2006

over-caffeinated

The best thing about dying ones hair dark brown is that it allows you to totally get away with not washing your hair for four days. Instead of looking stringy and greasy, it just looks glossy. GLOSSSY.

None of that 'it's not grease because I'm too lazy to wash my hair - my hair is just naturally three shades darker at the roots' crap.

...

Today is officially my last Friday at work (I still have a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to get through), and in honour of the occasion, I've accidentally ordered an extra shot in my soya latté. I'm totally jittery, and just typed this whole blog without looking at the screen.

MMMMMMMMCafffieennnnne.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while Shanny.
Wie heiss du?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home